I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the form to be processed for the purpose of correspondence with Marbet Spółka z o.o. based in Bielsko-Biała.
I declare that I have read the information below.
Information about the personal data Controller and the rights of persons whose personal data is processed by Marbet Spółka z o.o. based in Bielsko-Biała.
Click to view full content...
- The Controller of your personal data is MARBET Sp. z o.o. based in Bielsko-Biała (43-346) at ul. Chochołowska 28, telephone number: +48 33 81 27 100, e-mail address: email@example.com (hereafter: The Controller or Marbet),
- The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted by phone: + 48 33 812 74 02, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post, writing to the Controller’s address with the annotation: "GDPR").
- On the basis of Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council(EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR), Marbet hereby informs that it processes the following categories of personal data:, telephone number, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address of goods, if at least one of the following legal grounds for processing personal data is fulfilled.
- The following legal provisions may be the basis for the processing of personal data and related purposes:
- article 6(1)(a) in conjunction with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR - to conduct direct marketing by electronic means of communication with the consent of the recipient,
- article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR - to perform a contract with a second party or to take action at the request of another data subject, in particular to register and respond to a request from a person seeking contact with Marbet,
- article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR - to fulfil the legal obligations of the Controller,
- article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR - to pursue Marbet's legitimate interests, in particular the establishment of commercial cooperation, except where those interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject requiring personal data protection.
- The sources of personal data are natural persons who are data subjects, second parties that indicate natural persons as data subjects authorised to trade with Marbet, registers and publicly available lists.
- The Controller, according to the circumstances and to the extent necessary to achieve a particular purpose referred to in paragraph 4 of this information, may share your data with entities providing such services for Marbet as: e-mail marketing, postal services, courier services, operation of the Marbet IT system and legal services in case of any claims. The Controller will also make your personal data available at the request of the services and bodies authorized to receive personal data under valid and applicable laws.
- Your personal data will be processed depending on the legal basis of the processing and its purpose, named in;
- item 4 point 1 of this Information - until the withdrawal of the consent granted to Marbet
- item 4 point 2 of this /information - for the duration of the commercial cooperation with the second party, however, not less than until the expiry of the statute of limitations for claims arising from this cooperation, and in the case of making a claim for the period of assertion of or defence against the claim, and in the case of processing personal data as a result of taking action at the request of another person for the duration of the relationship, however, not longer than 5 years from the date of last contact,
- item 4 point 3 of this Information - for the period in which the Controller has a legal obligation,
- item 4 point 4 - for the duration of the relationship, however, not longer than 5 years from the date of last contact.
- You have the right:
- to request that the Controller confirm the processing of personal data and to obtain the information referred to in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the GDPR;
- to request access to the content of your personal data, its rectification, immediate deletion or limitation of personal data processing,
- to withdraw consent to direct marketing by electronic communication at any time;
- to raise an objection to the processing of personal data, and if you think that the processing of personal data by the Controller is in breach of the law, to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych)
- You may withdraw your consent to direct marketing by electronic means of communication at any time. To do so, please send us your withdrawal of consent by e-mail as evidence thereof, to email@example.com, or in writing to the Controller's address. The processing of personal data shall cease as soon as the Controller is notified of the withdrawal of consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent granted before its withdrawal.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the consequence of failure to provide such data may be that Marbet may be partially or totally unable to properly perform its contractual obligations towards the second party, including the performance of legal obligations, as well as the inability to take action at the request of a person other than the second party
- The Controller shall not transfer personal data to a recipient in a third country or to international organisations, nor take decisions in an automated form, including profiling.